Thursday, May 28, 2009

Flowers for a Friend!!



I reconnected with my dear childhood friend Colleen a few months ago and funny enough she was engaged too! Her Mom (who was my Girl Scout leader for many years) invited my Mom and I to surprise Colleen at her bridal shower. We hadn't seen each other in about 8 years, but as most friends from long ago are it didn't really matter.

She needed a florist for her wedding and I just so happen to have some skills, so I volunteered my services. Travis and Colleen's friends in Jacksonville grew all of their flowers. How cool is that! With the ten days straight of rain I wasn't sure what would be left, but the flowers turned out beautifully. Another friend of theirs, Jenn came to help too. Thankfully!

We did 13 boutonnieres, 1 corsage, 6 bouquets, and 1 bridal bouquet. To take a peek at some of the wedding pictures follow the link. I did half of the boutonnieres and all the bouquets. I thought they turned out very well. I hope they liked them.

http://kregalphotography.com/#/beye-wedding/4533847423

No comments: